Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My Knowledge Tree!

1) Hi. I Rahima Qurbanova was born in 1994 in Nakhchivan. I study at school lyceum# 220. I’m in the 9th grade. I’m glad to participate in this project and I wish success to everybody. I’d like to get acquainted with foreign students . I’d like to be friends with them after the project as well.

2) Media is very important in our life. When I tell media i mean newspapers, journals, TV, news, internet and so on. i can't imagine a person's life without media as we get all necessary information interests us with the help of the media. i can't imagine my everyday life without media. i get news from the Aznet.

3)There are problems in every society. Without problems our life would be boring. But we have to solve these problems in order to life a better life. The main problem interests me is “water problem”, especially drinkable water. Unfortunately the water we drink is not pure. We need high quality technology to clean the water. Most of the people in city use the water from the river “Kur” and the water in this river is not clean and it is very difficult to clean this water.

4) Participating in this project i except to get a lot from this project and also contribute this project. As I'm openminded person i think my views and opinions in different subjects will be great contribution. Working together with other students far away will be able to learn much about our own cultures as well as their cultures.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there! My name is Katie, I'm from the US. I really like the information in your blog! :) I'm looking forward to the opportunity to work with you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!!! You have really an interesting blog!!! I am looking forward to communicating with you!

    ReplyDelete